What it targets: This invisible, non-drying spot treatment controls and gently banishes pimples and acne.
How it works:
- Whether it’s adult acne, hormonal acne or teenage acne, Zap helps clear them away and also prevents further skin damage.
- Manuka extract from New Zealand is well known for its healing properties, and Zap is packed with it. Manuka is known as the gentler cousin of the popular ingredient tea tree (that’s often too harsh).
- Neem extract successfully acted against acne causing bacteria. Not only that, it showed a significant response with a 34.7% reduction in acne lesion counts.
- Together, these three power packed ingredients do the job of reducing inflammation without aggravating and drying your skin. Unlike Salicylic Acid & Benzoyl Peroxide that can cause excessive drying, redness and peeling in the process of treating acne.
- Zap works on breaking the acne cycle by preventing acne from fully forming, controlling acne flare- ups and decreasing the appearance of existing acne for visibly clear and smooth skin.
- Feel an angry bump coming? Treat the acne with Zap before it even fully appears and it won’t scar as badly once it’s gone.
- The formula is invisible unlike traditional spot treatments. You can wear it all day, and no one will notice .
- It’s created with only the safest natural, organic and food-safe certified ingredients.
- It’s recommended by dermatologists as an effective organic and vegan solution.
- Zap is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- It’s clinically certified to be hypoallergenic and is therefore unlikely to cause any irritation or allergies.
Why it’s gentle:
PETA® Cruelty Free and Vegan, Hypoallergenic Clinically Proven, Non-Comedogenic, Paraben-Free, Suitable for all skin types, Dermatologically Tested, Biocert® Organic, Biocert® Halal, Made-Safe® Non-Toxic Certified, Australia Allergy Certified®, Ethanol Free.